RE: text/xml for SOAP (and XP) considered harmful

From: Mike Dierken <mike@DataChannel.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 10:11:34 -0800
To: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

SVG (Structured Vector Graphics) is also text - because it is XML - but it
is an 'image' from the point of view of the 'usage' of the data.

I bring it up, because in RFC 1945 (HTTP) there is a discussion of
'message/http':

http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/rfc/rfc1945.html#page-55

Perhaps Henrik could help us out here.

mike