SOAP/1.1 issues list now maintained by the W3C XML Protocol Working Group

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 14:25:54 -0800
To: "David Fallside" <fallside@us.ibm.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>
Sorry for the cross-posting but I think this is of interest to both lists.
Please only reply to the xml-dist-app@w3.org [5] list if you have questions or
comments.

The SOAP/1.1 issues list that was previously maintained at [1] is now
maintained by the W3C XML Protocol Working Group [2] as part of the W3C XML
Protocol Activity [3]. All issues previously listed in [1] are now listed in
the W3C XML Protocol issues list [4] and will be dealt with in that context.
Please check that your issues (if any) are listed correctly or send me mail.

Any new SOAP/1.1 or XML Protocol issues should be sent to the
xml-dist-app@w3.org [5] mailing list (archives [6]).

Thanks,

Henrik

[1] http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/soapspec_issues.asp