Outputs of this working group?

From: David Fallside <fallside@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 14:47:37 -0800
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

The charter says that the "Working Group is chartered to design the
following four components:
     An envelope ....
     A convention for the content of the envelope when used for RPC....
     A mechanism for ....
     A mechanism for using HTTP transport in the context of an XML
     Protocol."

These components are included in your #1, and through our requirements for
the actual specification, we will generate parts of your #7 and #8. If you
are interested in development and tools, I suggest you look at the Apache
(www.apache.org) and Developmentor (http://discuss.develop.com) SOAP
mailing lists.

David C. Fallside, IBM
Ext Ph: 530.477.7169