Re: part 2/sec 6

From: <mario.jeckle@daimlerchrysler.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 00:31:07 +0100
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Below some comments on our pre-WD documents:

Part 2, chap. 8.4:

>present in a transport message exchange context when control of that context
>is passes between

... "is _passed_" or "context passes" would be better.

Part 2, graphics within chap. 8.4.1.1:

Perhaps it would be much clearer to the reader if we annotated the state
transition condition at the arrows connecting the states. The same is true for
the gfx within chap. 7.1.3 resp. 8.4.1.2.

But far more fundamental, the state transition table provided within chap.
8.4.1.1.2 is not synchronized with the gfx in chap. 8.4.1.1. In detail: the
outgoing transitions connecting the *waiting* state with *requesting* resp.
*success* are missing. Again, the same is true for this gfx within chap. 7.

Cheers,
Mario