Re: part 2/sec 6

David,

Thanks for doing this. One minor point. The use of
"we use" or "we present" throughout this (and the previous
draft) is inconsistent with the remainder of the spec.
I would suggest changing the following:

s/In this section, we describe a/This section describes a/
s/, and indeed we use the convention/. This convention is used/
s/we present an informal model/an informal model is defined/
s/properties in our example/ properties in the example/

Cheers,

Chris