Re: Issue #170 proposal - referencing to missing data

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:33:43 +0100
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Is this the correct behaviour? Presumably, if a first header references a
second header targeted at '.../none', it does depend on that second header...
and hence I would expect the "SOAP Encoding processor" to deserialise both the
first and the second header. Or am I misinterpreting what you were suggesting?

Jean-Jacques.

Shouldn't the "SOAP Encoding processor"