Re: Issue #170 proposal - referencing to missing data

Is this the correct behaviour? Presumably, if a first header references a
second header targeted at '.../none', it does depend on that second header...
and hence I would expect the "SOAP Encoding processor" to deserialise both the
first and the second header. Or am I misinterpreting what you were suggesting?

Jean-Jacques.

Shouldn't the "SOAP Encoding processor"