RE: i154: are roles invariant?

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 09:50:00 -0500
To: "Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: "'Doug Davis'" <dug@us.ibm.com>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>, xml-dist-app@w3.org, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
In my updates on header and body, I am proposing a small update to the
core spec that makes explicit the ability to check the message.  I know
this is counter to the WG's decision last week (for which I was an
advocate), but when I looked at the text it was easy to do.  This will
have to be explicitly approved by the WG, as it goes beyond my mandate,
but I think it looks good.

I owe the group a draft within 2 hours (noon today Eastern time).  Stay
tuned...

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142