RE: Issue 71: Additional actors

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:47:22 -0700
To: "Mark Jones" <jones@research.att.com>, <mnot@mnot.net>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

What do you mean by "dispatch"? I don't think we have much to say about
*how* a block is processed nor whether "processing" simply means "read"
- I think that is up to the module to define. If you have an optional
header for the final destination it may well be ignored completely - it
is after all optional.

Henrik