Location of FAQ?

From: Laird Nelson <ljnelson@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 05:17:53 -0700 (PDT)
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
Hello; could someone kindly point me to a FAQ or FAQ-like document for
this mailing list?  I'm trying to come up to speed and am finding it
somewhat difficult.  Specifically I'm trying to understand SOAP's
relationship to XMLP.  But I don't even know if that's a relevant thing
to try to understand.

I've quite obviously located the w3c archives and am dutifully poring
over those, but I'm looking for something perhaps a little simpler, a
little more high-level.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Laird