Re: Proposal for a protocol binding model

Why is a separate property necessary? I'd imagine that you'd just
define two bindings; one without many (or any) properties exposed,
one with a number. You could use different content types for them
(tho I don't really see the utility in this).

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/