Re: RPC issue: multiple body blocks

Of course, it could also be generalised out to a more generic
boxcarring mechanism for SOAP messages in general, rather than a
RPC-specific one (preferred approach, I think)

My motivation is that module authors need to be able to make certain
assumptions about RPC messages; this is a pretty basic one.

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham
http://www.mnot.net/