RE: Production Rule for SOAP-ENC:arrayType

This particular production confused me also. My main gripe is the
unfamiliar notation used. I agree that because SOAP uses XML it
should be consistent with XML notation. Learning XML is already
a chore as it is, let's not make SOAP even more difficult.
--Carlos