RE: Issue 107: Clarify the terms application, actor & related n otions of identity.

From: Williams, Stuart <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 17:14:16 +0100
To: "'Marc Hadley'" <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Cc: Eric Jenkins <ejenkins@engenia.com>, "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Hi Marc,

Not sure... feels like "tomorrow never comes". Your suggested revision
captures the meaning of ".../next" on transmission from the a
node/actor/application/processor, but not receipt at a
node/actor/application/processor.

Also, I guess its a sort of side issue, but what sort of thing is
dereferenced by an actor attribute (node/actor/application/processor)?

> Regards,
> Marc.

Regards

Stuart