Re: [AM] - Modules and Handlers

From: Rhine Wu <rhinewu@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:44:28 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Mark Jones" <jones@research.att.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
You mean " XMLP Application = XMLP Processor " and " XMLP Handlers = XMLP
Modules " ??
It sounds strange.
I think XMLP Processor handles all the process rule ( XMLP_UnitData ) and
communicate with
XMLP Application . And XMLP Application dispatchs XMLP blocks to XMLP
Handlers .
Please correct my statement. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Rhine