RE: Choreographies in SOAP (was RE: Announce: A brief history of SOAP (contd))

Andrew,

	I beg to differ. The paper51 describes a bunch of capabilities and TBDs for
specific technologies, which makes my case stronger. Of course, I am open as
to how we can do a document-centric choreography using SOAP.

cheers