Re: Removal (Time for XMail?)

From: Bill la Forge <b.laforge@jxml.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:06:56 -0400
To: "Simon St.Laurent" <simonstl@simonstl.com>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Simon & all,

While still in the early stage, I'm making good progress on an extensible Java platform for
processing XML, QARE:
    https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=36458

I'd also like to make this the basis for an extensible XML-P2P platform. A mail application
on top of that would be really exciting.

QARE is intended to be a Servlet, but so far I've only written a non-network test driver.
I've got a simple hello-world agent and two simple agent-services so far. Still shaking down
the API.

Still looking for developers to work on this. The API are almost stable enough to
begin working on independent components.

Bill