Introduction

From: John Evdemon <john.evdemon@xmls.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 16:54:22 -0400
To: "'w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org'" <w3c-xml-protocol-wg@w3.org>
Cc: "'xml-dist-app@w3.org'" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, Joel Neu <joel.neu@xmls.com>
My name is John Evdemon.  I will be serving as XMLSolutions' representative
to the XML Protocol Working Group.  I am also a member of the XML Core
Syntax WG and IETF's Blocks Extensible Exchange Protocol WG (BEEP).

Short bio: I have been designing and building distributed systems for over
11 years.  In 1998 I designed and deployed Freddie Mac's XML messaging
system used to process mortgage applications from business partners over the
web.

At XMLSolutions I lead a team of architects designing and building XML-based
products and delivering custom integration solutions for our clients.

I have a graduate degree in INFOSEC and am experienced in designing highly
secure systems and application protocols.

I look forward to becoming an active contributor to this effort!

John Evdemon
Chief Architect
XMLSolutions
http://www.xmls.com