Re: use of XML to encode linguistic structures

http://www.voicexml.org/

Stemming way back to my machine learning days
as an undergrad, some phrases you'll never see
in electronic forms processing:

The old man the boats.
The horse raced past the barn fell.
The granite rocks during the earthquake.
Since Jay always jogs a mile seems a short distance.

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476