RE: W3C Announces XML Protocol Activity

From: Dick Brooks <dick@8760.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 14:11:36 -0500
To: "David Fallside/Santa Teresa/IBM" <fallside@us.ibm.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: "Dick Brooks" <dick@8760.com>
David,

I've been appointed liaison from the ebXML Transport, Routing and Packaging
group to the XML Protocol Activity. I look forward to working with the W3C
as we embark on a mission to provide an open, standard solution for the
exchange of XML documents.

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions