RE: Issues with Packaging Application Payloads

Now this I find very promising. What's the best way to understand the
current state of XML Schema? Could you possibly write up an XML fragment
of what it would look like to write an WML wrapper using "schema A" that
encapsulates an XML body using "schema B", where schemas A and B are
independent of each other?