Re: XP Service URIs

Hmm. Perhaps then it should be a requirement for the protocol binding to
provide a way to determine the request-URI; if there isn't one inherent, it
must be transferred in the envelope. Modules which need greater confidence
in the URI should specify that it be transferred in the envelope in a
pre-arranged fashion (ideally, once for all modules, not once per module).

--
Mark Nottingham, Research Scientist
Akamai Technologies (San Mateo, CA)