Re: XP Service URIs

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@akamai.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 14:44:39 -0800
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Cc: rden@loc.gov, XML Distributed Applications List <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Hmm. Perhaps then it should be a requirement for the protocol binding to
provide a way to determine the request-URI; if there isn't one inherent, it
must be transferred in the envelope. Modules which need greater confidence
in the URI should specify that it be transferred in the envelope in a
pre-arranged fashion (ideally, once for all modules, not once per module).

--
Mark Nottingham, Research Scientist
Akamai Technologies (San Mateo, CA)