[DR300] Simplicity and layering

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:25:43 -0800
To: "XML Protocol Comments" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I think I'd like to see some discussion as to what an 'application' is in
this context. One could argue that certain 'facilities' ( e.g.
transactions ) are in fact applications in this context, that is they are
not part of XP per se, but run on top of XP. I don't want people getting the
idea that XP does everything up to the business ( or other ) application
boundary. Maybe a reference to use cases would be useful here...

Gudge