[DR201] RPC and data rep

From: Martin Gudgin <marting@develop.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 15:08:14 -0800
To: "XML Protocol Comments" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
I think that sentence two belongs to section 3.5. I don't see how the RPC
requirements can state that there must be straightforward mappings. Surely
that's part of the data rep requirements

Also I think that the use of Section 3.5 is surely not limited to RPC. Just
like only having one normative transport binding ( HTTP ) will cause people
to make erroneous assumptions so will having only one normative programming
model ( RPC ) that specifies section 3.5.

Gudge