Proposed XP terminology section

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 09:06:57 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
You may have noticed that there is an empty glossary slot in the current
requirements document [1]. In order to get moving on defining a set of XML
Protocol terms, I have written up a version of a terminology section [2].

Instead of starting it within the requirements document, I have spun off a new
document [2] which contains a description of the terms and how they relate.

Comments appreciated

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:frystyk@microsoft.com

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xp-reqs-02.html