RE: DR8xx - message path model

From: Lucas Gonze <lucas@worldos.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:11:19 -0500 (EST)
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
> There is nothing in XP intermediaries that prevents you from sending
> symmetrical messages in either direction.

That was hard to pick up from the draft, so I will change this to a point about
language.

Regarding 3.4:
"intermediaries cannot be implicitly defined but must be an explicit part of the
message path model for any data encapsulation language."

This is murky about whether message paths themselves need to be explicit.  This
wording may be more clear:
"Support for intermediaries in a message path must be directly addressed within
the specification."

_________
Lucas Gonze
WorldOS Corporation