RE: DXYZ123: meaningful subject lines?

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 07:27:54 -0800
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
The numbers point to the numbers of each requirement in

    http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xp-reqs

and in particular

    http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xp-reqs-02

The reason for this numbering scheme is to be able to track the
discussions related to each issue. The numbers map to anchor names like this

    http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xp-reqs-02#zNNN

where NNN is the three digit number.

Henrik