[DR 309] Vague?

From: <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:06:11 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
The proposed requirement states:

"In cases where there is prior knowledge of the specific interactions that
will arise between given XP implementations, it should be possible to
create implementations supporting these interactions using only a minimal
amount of XML infrastructure."

I cannot tell what this really means to say.  Is the intention to state
that schema validation should not be required when the "contract" is known
by other means?  If that's what's intended, that's what the proposal should
say, I think.  Pending an explanation of what is intended, I think that
this should be dropped.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142