RE: XML protocol comparison

From: Daniel Koger <dkoger@hdtd.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 11:03:43 -0700
To: "'Eric Prud'hommeaux'" <eric@w3.org>, Bernhard Dorninger <bernhard.dorninger@scch.at>
Cc: XML DistApp ML <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
This is Daniel Koger from the ICE Authoring Group.  Does app-specific imply
association with a single given application, or a set of applications
targeting a segment of exchange?

Reason for the question:

We have had a perspective that ICE is associated with a single company.  My
team uses ICE from two different vendors and some in-house prototyping that
is application independent.  All of the work is, however, targeting
syndication applications for interchange between application frameworks.

Thanks,

Daniel