Re: XML protocol comparisons

From: Justin Chapweske <justin@cyrus.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 14:23:50 -0600
To: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
CC: xml-dist-app@w3.org
I know that someone mentioned BXXP on here before, and I just have to
ask what if any value does it provide over the webmux protocol that was
specified for HTTP-NG?  There are so many juicy gems to be gathered from
HTTP-NG, so even though it may not have happened as a whole, I still
think the individual components are valid.

--
Justin Chapweske - Noodler, Cyrus Intersoft
http://www.cyrusintersoft.com/