WebBroker - what are peoples opinions

From: Mike Dierken <mike@DataChannel.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 09:57:32 -0800
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

A long time ago, a previous employee of DataChannel submitted a note to W3C
about distributed computing with XML over HTTP. Some of you have seen it and
some haven't.

I'd like to see if there is anything in there that is useful to the current
discussion about distributed applications.

I realize that there are many deployments of XML-RPC/SOAP and none of
WebBroker - and that's a huge thing - but I'm more concerned with technical
problems & solutions across the board.

http://www.w3.org/TR/1998/NOTE-webbroker/

Mike D
DataChannel