ANNOUNCE: LWProtocols.org

From: Ken MacLeod <ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us>
Date: 04 Mar 2000 10:26:38 -0600
To: <SOAP@discuss.develop.com>, <xml-rpc@egroups.com>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>, <announce@casbah.org>
LWProtocols.org contains a directory of links to various lightweight
protocols and other references of interest mostly to *developers* of
lightweight protocols.

LWProtocols.org is currently maintained by hand but I hope to soon
convert it to RDF format used by the Open Directory Project
<http://dmoz.org/>.  I also want to create a form-entry so people can
enter new links directly on the site.  In the meantime, links and
updates can be sent to <mailto:ken@bitsko.slc.ut.us>.  If someone has
some spare time and would like to help fill out the rest of the page,
please let me know.  Bibliographies, reference-lists, and pointers to
other directories are also welcome.

  -- Ken