RE: New Scenario

From: Dick Brooks <dick@8760.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 08:43:09 -0600
To: <ochipara@cse.unl.edu>, "XP" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Octav,

I believe the scenario you describe may be represented by either of the
following use cases:

[DS16] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2000Dec/0229.html
[DS5] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2000Dec/0221.html

Dick Brooks
Group 8760
110 12th Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
dick@8760.com
205-250-8053
Fax: 205-250-8057
http://www.8760.com/

InsideAgent - Empowering e-commerce solutions