RE: text/xml for SOAP (and XP) considered harmful

Question: When people say 'SOAP should use application/soap+xml' (or
whatever mime type) - are we talking about the Accept header when SOAP is
carried over HTTP? Or are we talking about a header in the Envelope which
identifies the media type of the Body of the SOAP message?

Mike