Re: SOAP and ebXML

I completely agree with your assesment.  I think we should carefully look
through our requirements doc to make sure that requirements for support of
ebXML PTR (as we curently understand it) are included.   Of particular
interest in this regard is Appendix C of the ebXML PTR draft, which  contrasts
MIME with current SOAP as packaging technologies.

Having said this, there is no reason why we should not critically review the
ebXML specification and suggest improvements.