Re: SOAP/1.1 issues list available

*  use of port 80 by default

I agree that the use of port 80 by default is not good.  But I would add
that the specification of any port at all belongs in a protocol-specific
spec.  If you extended Napster to do RPCs with SOAP, then the port choice
might need to be the Napster port.  Which port to use is transport
dependent.

Whether HTTP SOAP should use port 80 or not is a different question.  I
suggest that any specific port number be replaced with either "the
default port of the substrate protocol" or "NOT the default port of the
substrate protocol".  It may be useful to have a matrix of protocol/port
details that say for protocol X use port Y.

- Lucas Gonze