SOAP/1.1 issues list available

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@microsoft.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 00:55:22 -0700
To: "'SOAP'" <SOAP@DISCUSS.DEVELOP.COM>, <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Cc: "C.J. Williams \(Exchange\)" <t-cjwill@exchange.microsoft.com>, <dbox@develop.com>, <davide@us.ibm.com>, <gopalk@microsoft.com>, "Andrew Layman" <andrewl@microsoft.com>, <Noah_Mendelsohn@lotus.com>, "Satish Thatte" <satisht@microsoft.com>, <dave@userland.com>, <fallside@us.ibm.com>
In order to ensure that we don't drop anything on the floor regarding the
SOAP/1.1 spec, C.J Williams and I have made an attempt of collecting the
set of issues that have been brought up on the <soap@discuss.develop.com>
and the <xml-dist-app@w3.org> list at:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/soapspec_issues.asp

linked from

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/general/soaptemplate.asp

If there are obvious things that we have left out then please send mail to
me <frystyk@microsoft.com> and C.J. <t-cjwill@microsoft.com> and cc the
<soap@discuss.develop.com> and the <xml-dist-app@w3.org> as I don't know
the overlap between the lists (otherwise sorry for the cross-posting).

Even though some of the issues have been though extensive debate on the
mailing list (linked of the list above), we have not marked any as
"closed" as we felt this would be inappropriate before some form of "last
call" on the list. In the near future, we will send out such calls in
order to close items.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:frystyk@microsoft.com