Re: Language Codes in Negotiation Record

Here is a reference that points to what may be all of the relavent
standards:
http://www.dsv.su.se/~jpalme/ietf/language-codes.html

--
William P. LaPlant, Jr.  |  4312 Birchlake Court; Alexandria, VA 22309-1208
Accessibility Engineer   |  Phones: 301-763-4887, home office: 703-360-9184