Re: Z39.50 character encoding

From: Ashley Sanders <zzaascs@irwell.mimas.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 21:25:24 +0000
To: www-zig@w3.org
Mike,

> > > Any version-3 server can understand attribute-architecture
> > > searches with zero implementation effort.
> >
> > Sorry Mike, but you are wrong.
>
> Er.  Ok, I am open that that possibility, but it might make it easier
> for me to see your point of view if you could be just a _tiny_ but
> more specific?

I'm not sure it is worth being more specific -- other than to say
I've recently spent a fair amount of time re-writing a heap of code
so we can support (hopefully) any attribute set that any crazed
zigger can dream up.

Ashley.
--
Ashley Sanders                                a.sanders@mcc.ac.uk
COPAC: A public bibliographic database from MIMAS, funded by JISC