Init Diagnostics

From: Mike Taylor <mike@tecc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 12:02:54 GMT
To: www-zig@w3.org
Ray (mostly),

I've just checked the draft revision of the standard document (PDF
to see whether you integrated the Implementor Agreement for Returning
diagnostics in an InitResponse

From my skim reading, it looks like the answer is no: I looked in
section (User-information-field) because that's what the IA
says to use.

I'd like to suggest there's a case for including this, since the IA
fixes what is essentially a bug in the service sepcification.

)_v__/\  "You have no respect for excessive authority or obsolete
	 traditions.  You're dangerous and depraved, and you should
	 be taken outside and shot" -- Joseph Heller, "Catch-22"