Re: ZNG - what is the long-range objective?

Hi Lief -- I appologize, at least on my behalf, and (provisionally) on behalf of
the other ZNG implementors for not responding to this message which I realize
was originally posted several months ago. We didn't ingore the question, I would
say that we didn't understand it (though that's no excuse for not responding).
Specifically, we don't understand why there is a perceived relationship between
Z39.50 (or ZNG) and OpenURL.  Perhaps you could elaborate? We have invited
Herbert Van de Sompel to the meeting in part to discuss OpenURL, and perhaps we
can explore the relationship then.

--Ray

--
Ray Denenberg