Re: Hotel booking for ZIG meeting at the British Library, Boston Spa

From: Ashley Sanders <zzaascs@irwell.mimas.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 10:25:40 +0100
To: "ZIG List (E-mail)" <www-zig@w3.org>
Kevin Gladwel lwrote:
> I would like to remind those of you that are attending the ZIG meeting that
> the Quality Hotel in York have only agreed to reserve rooms for us up to the
> 7th September.  You might have difficulty finding suitable accomodation
> after this date.  For details about staying in York see
> http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/agency/zig/meetings/uk2001/local.html.

It would be nice to know what the tutorials are going to be on
the Tuesday before I decide on how long a stay I want to book.
The z3950 agency web site still says "details coming soon" --
any news yet Ray?

Ashley.

--
Ashley Sanders                                a.sanders@mcc.ac.uk
COPAC: A public bibliographic database from MIMAS, funded by JISC