Re: Building a Z39.50 client and server

Sebastian

just one minor quibble with your reply - whether his server has to accept
connections from other clients (where you answered yes) - is pretty much
up to him - the server can certainly control who it will or wont talk to
of course by handle if all you mean is get in (and possibly reject)
requests you are right

mark