Re: Sort criteria in Search Request

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Ian Ibbotson wrote:

> I'm wondering if there has been any previous discussion covering the
> possibility of including sort crtiteria within a search request? I'm

You could just use ZNG ;)

But less flippantly, if you're going to include sort in search, why not
also include init and present? At which point, why not get rid of state
and resultsets? At which point, why not just use <any other system here>?

Rob

--
      ,'/:.          Rob Sanderson (azaroth@liverpool.ac.uk)
,'---/::::::::::.    Syrinnia:  telnet:  syrinnia.o-r-g.org 7777