digital library

From: peacepk <peace786pk@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 08:49:03 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-rdf-interest@w3.org, asis-l@asis.org, www-zig@w3.org, DC-GENERAL@JISCMAIL.AC.UK, Metadata-dk@list.dbc.dk, Skrudda@rhi.hi.is, kirjasto-kaapeli@kirjastot.fi, biblioteknorge@nb.no
Dear Sir

I am 22 F living in Pakistan, and do self study at
home and get lesson via internet. Now a days I am
study on Digital library Library automation/System.
That why I need your help. I hope you will find the
time for me  from your precious time.It would be
appreciated that if you send me about

digital library's infrastructure,
information services, metadata, content
management, preservation, system design,
implementation, interface design, human-computer
interaction, collection development, intellectual
property, privacy, electronic publishing,
document genres, multimedia and associated
applications/theoretical topics.

I know my request is not directly relate to your work,
but I am in confidence you can help/advise me a lot.

Thanks