Call for Agenda items for Fall ZIG meeting

From: William E. Moen <wemoen@unt.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:38:41 -0500
To: ZIG List <www-zig@w3.org>
CC: Ray Denenberg <rden@loc.gov>, Paul Miller <P.Miller@ukoln.ac.uk>
Greetings:

This is a call for participation and agenda items.

The Fall 2001 Z39.50 Implementors Group (ZIG) meeting will take place
October 3-5, 2001.  The British Library and UKOLN are hosts for this
meeting.  The location of the meeting is Boston Spa, West Yorkshire, UK.
Paul Miller (Interoperability Focus, UKOLN) <p.miller@ukoln.ac.uk> is
the local contact person for the meeting.

Ray Denenberg, Paul Miller (and colleagues), and I are putting together
an agenda and schedule for the meeting. We are particularly interested
in any agenda items you want to see as part of the meeting.  Please
either post your thoughts on agenda items to the list or send them
directly to me (wemoen@unt.edu).

You can find preliminary information about the ZIG meeting on the Z39.50
Maintenance Agency page: http://lcweb.loc.gov/z3950/agency/
Ray will be updating the meeting pages continually.  We'll be posting
more information to this list as well.

Hope to see you in October at the meeting.

Cheers,
Bill Moen
Acting ZIG chair