Re: how to test a marker in an xsl:if (via a variable?)

From: Arian <armyofda12mnkeys@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 15:38:05 -0500
To: David Carlisle <davidc@nag.co.uk>
Cc: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
ah, that makes alot of sense. Thanks David.
I figured i was for-each-ing the students nodes anyway, and creating new
page-sequence's for each student. so the node I wanted was static throughout
all the pages for each student to put into the header region, so I could
just get its value and test via regular xsl:if's easily versus doing stuff
markers were not meant to do.

Thanks!,
Arian