Re: how to test a marker in an xsl:if (via a variable?)

ah, that makes alot of sense. Thanks David.
I figured i was for-each-ing the students nodes anyway, and creating new
page-sequence's for each student. so the node I wanted was static throughout
all the pages for each student to put into the header region, so I could
just get its value and test via regular xsl:if's easily versus doing stuff
markers were not meant to do.

Thanks!,
Arian