Border for text area in XSL-FO

From: Aish <aiswarya@laserwords.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 01:35:03 -0800 (PST)
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hi,

I have created a two column page fo using xslt. One of my fo:block extends
to 3 pages. I need to display border lines in all sides for that block. When
i tried to set, i found that top and bottom borders are getting set only at
the start and end of the blocks respectively and not in all the pages. I
need to set in all pages.. Any Guidance??

Thanks in Advance,
Aish