Re: break-after problem

From: Paulo Carvalho <pjcarvalho@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:00:15 +0100
To: Tony.Graham@menteithconsulting.com, www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Hello

Yes, I already asked in the Altova Stylevision forums but the answer were
that it was a FOP issue...
So, for now, I don't see any other solution than edit the generated FO and
add the force-page-count attribute. I know, unfortunetly it is not a very
elegant maner to deal with the problem but I just cannot see another...
If any of you have another better suggestion, it is more then welcome!
Thank you

Regards