Re: break-after problem

On Mon, Dec 13 2010 15:29:07 +0000, pjcarvalho@gmail.com wrote:
> Yes, I know that I can use "force-page-count='end-on-odd'".
>
> The problem is that (i did not explain on the first message to simplify it),
> the FO used is generated by Altova Stylevision. It is Altova Stylevision who
> puts the code:
> I tried to find a way on StyleVision to put "force-page-count='end-on-odd'" on
> the fo:page-sequence XML tag but I could not find anyway to do so... And with
> the break-after="odd-page" option, it does not seems to work properly.
>
> Any idea how I can solve this problem?

I don't know, though others may.  You may have to ask on an
Altova-specific list if no-one here steps forward with a solution.

It might help to also say which Stylevision version you are using.

Regards,

Tony Graham                         Tony.Graham@MenteithConsulting.com
Director                                  W3C XSL FO SG Invited Expert
Menteith Consulting Ltd                               XML Guild member
XML, XSL and XSLT consulting, programming and training
Registered in Ireland - No. 428599   http://www.menteithconsulting.com
xmlroff XSL Formatter                               http://xmlroff.org
xslide Emacs mode                  http://www.menteith.com/wiki/xslide
Unicode: A Primer                               urn:isbn:0-7645-4625-2