1.1 xml rec

From: Dave Pawson <dave.pawson@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 16:03:53 +0000
To: www-xsl-fo@w3.org
Playing around with it, except for one item, I have a first cut syntax tree,
each element and all its properties.

Re the parameter entities.
6.2 defines them textually, but there is no xml definition of them?

That would be a nice addition for automated processing.
Either as XML for an inclusion or as xml entities.

I commented to Tony, in answer to his 'every property on every element'
response.

Two uses for a  schema.

1. When writing an fo tree I only need what is reasonable/implemented.
2. When decorating such a tree for inheritance I can expand that schema
to include any properties I want inherited.

My current focus is on the former use.

regards

--
Dave Pawson